Most anything in life is better shared with a buddy. Running is no exception.
🏃♀️ 🏃♂️ 🏃 💨
Many of the added benefits of running with a buddy include:
- 💥 ACCOUNTABILITY: it’s easier to show up for your run when you’re accountable to meet up with someone else
- 💥 ENTERTAINMENT: your run can double as a hangout or catch-up session
- 💥 EFFORT: can lean into each other to keep pace
- 💥 MOTIVATION: a hard workout is always easier when someone else is in it with you
- 💥 SAFETY: being in a pair or group is always safer than a solo run
exercise + gossip + motivation + safety + hang out with a buddy = a good running experience! 🙌
Check out more React PT running blogs for tips, tricks, training, and expert advice! Training for the Chicago Marathon, community 5k, or a fun run? Contact us today for a free injury screen or to discuss running injury prevention!