Golf Mobility Workshop
The React Physical Therapy Golf Mobility Workshop provides an evidence-based assessment tool to evaluate your golf-related movement patterns and determine areas of improvement to optimize your golf swing. This workshop is focused on mobility, stability, and strength as they relate to the many characteristics of the golf swing and improving your golf-movement capacity for greater performance.
What you can expect:
- Assessment from a certified Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) physical therapist
- Understanding of how golf-specific fitness prevents injury and improves performance
- Learn how mobility impacts your golf swing
- Be taken through golf-specific mobility assessments
- Sample mobility drills to enhance swing mechanics
- Preparation of your body for the upcoming golf season
- Insight into what PGA tour players are doing to address their physical fitness and performance
Join TPI Certified Scott Robin, PT, DPT, Cert. DN and Dan Foley, PT, DPT, Cert. DN, at one of our golf mobility workshops at React Physical Therapy Lincoln Park or Wilmette, as they share their expertise to assist you in reaching your optimal body performance through mobility.